We are committed to minimizing our impact on this public health crisis by making our employees´ and their communities´ safety our top priority. Our company policies are adapting to remain fully compliant to governmental guidelines and restrictions. We are also fully committed to continuing to meet our clients‘ expectations during the COVID-19 outbreak and we are actively working to maintain our usual data updates and support services.
To our Customers:
- Thanks to our fundamentally strong IT infrastructure, we have been able to continue our operations as normal, even with parts of our staff working remotely.
- With offices distributed across several locations, we are equipped to handle regional disturbances.
- We have a contingency plan in place to ensure that we can always offer full service according to our SLA also with a reduced workforce if needed.
- We use well-regarded data centers, that are spread out geographically, and we are in close contact with them and other suppliers to ensure that they can continue to provide their services without interruptions.
- We are continuously monitoring the situation and further actions will be taken if needed. Should any changes to our service become necessary, we will ensure to keep you all well informed in advance.