Macrobond launches the new version (1.0.34)Macrobond is continuously releasing new versions of the Macrobond Application with new features and content, therefore today we have released the 1.0.34 version. A selection of news relating to data and functionality is included if you read on.
Macrobond is continuously releasing new versions of the Macrobond Application with new features and content, therefore today we have released the 1.0.34 version. A selection of news relating to data and functionality is included if you read on.
You can upgrade in the application by clicking the yellow line that appears on the screen or by Help > Check for Update. A description of how to upgrade if you need help from the IT-department is given on this page where you click Upgrade for further instructions.
You are always welcome to contact the Macrobond Team if you have any questions.
Tel +46 (0)40 23 73 79
Email: mbinfo [at] Macrobondfinancial.com
Selection of new functionality
- Formula language - with the formula language you can do calculations on time series. There are more than 80 predefined functions. In the Series List you can type in formulas directly or you can use the Formula Editor, where you can pick functions by double clicking on the list.
- Getting Started with the Macrobond Formula Language - available at Start/Getting Started
- Series Information - dialog has been connected in the Macrobond Excel add-in. This report includes meta data such as category, frequency, class, last value, source and link to the source and release for each time series in the database.
- Missing Value and Frequency Conversion - the same settings for missing value and frequency conversions are now available in the Excel add-in as within the Macrobond Application
- Country Actions - are available in Browse/Overview and allow the users to make fast overviews and comparisons across countries and regions for headline figures. The new version includes a new logic which allows us to raise the amount of actions in a structured way
- Color and style settings for chart grid lines now available
Selection of data added recently
- Commodity Indices from Deutsche Bank
- P/E Ratio for S&P 500 available
- Nordic Mortgage Lending Rates- additional sources added
- Japanese Economy Watchers Sentiment Survey- source: Japanese Cabinet Office
- Bankruptcy data for Sweden and Demark
- US Rail car data from the Association of American Railroads