We are now looking for a Software Developer to join our existing team called Integration. You'll be working with your colleagues on developing our internal tools and finding the best solutions to improve the experience and work of both our employees and our clients. Below is a short description of the role and our view of the best suited candidate. If you meet most of the criteria, you are welcome to apply. Good luck!
- Creating and developing applications and tools for the internal needs of the company
- Fixing bugs in existing applications and tools
- Delivering high-quality, clean, and maintainable code
- Taking part in code reviews
- Focus on solutions and improvements
- Working closely with other team members
- Working according to scrum methodology.
- A relevant university degree (e.g., BSc/MSc in Computer Science)
- Knowledge of C# and .NET framework
Good knowledge of:
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- WebAPI (HTTP/REST/JSON)
- XML/ JSON files
- Visual Studio environment
Basic knowledge of:
- Test Driven Development
- WPF and XAML
- design patterns
- Advanced English, both written and spoken
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Readiness to work on shifts according to company’s current needs.
- Permanent employment based on an employment contract.
- Opportunities for learning, career development and expanding your knowledge base.
- A chance to contribute to a growing business.
- Private health insurance, other benefits & training possibilities.
- Hybrid work model (remote work up to 40%).
- A modern office in the city center.
- An environment where your ideas are listened to and can influence a global company.
Working at Macrobond
Work with smart, entrepreneurial problem solvers to help shape and deliver solutions that transform the way economists, strategists and portfolio managers analyze, visualise, and share economic and financial data.
Macrobond, a global fintech company, delivers cutting-edge B2B SaaS research solutions to economic and financial experts in buy-side, sell-side, corporate, government, and academic sectors. With backing from Francisco Partners, a prominent global tech investment firm, we're headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, and have offices in Gothenburg, London, Poland, Lisbon, Hong Kong, and New York. Our revolutionary platform, rich intellectual property, and a rapidly growing international team position us as a global leader in the macroeconomic data and technology sector.
Our success is built on our people and our values: Trust, Adaptability and Knowledge. Our workplace is built on trust, openness, and a non-hierarchical culture – one where everyone can openly share their ideas and perspectives across roles, teams, and geographies.. Our colleagues get responsibility from the first day at work. Everyone has a great opportunity to grow, learn and work in a high pace international environment. We encourage a workplace where everyone can share their thoughts and ideas openly across levels, locations, and departments; we believe that we become stronger as a team and this enables us to deliver better results.
We embrace a flexible, hybrid working environment as part of our agile approach so we can better anticipate and respond to the needs of our colleagues, customers, and the wider industry.