In your role as a sales executive your goal will be to meet customer acquisition and revenue targets. This is a "sales hunter" role, and you will be responsible for building a book of business solely through new customer acquisition in your defined territory. Macrobond applies a consultative sales approach, meaning all team members must be highly adaptable and proficient in Macrobond’s products to ensure we always pitch the most relevant customer solution.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets by selling Macrobond’s suite of desktop solutions
- Manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and discovery to negotiating commercials and the close
- Develop an understanding of your total addressable market and create and implement strategic account plans to ensure Macrobond increases its presence within your market
- Work closely with your global counterparts to ensure cross-border accounts are handled in a collaborative manner that maximizes revenue for Macrobond
- Develop working knowledge of the platform and full suite of solutions to effectively demonstrate use cases relevant to specific workflows
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them to understand their needs and offer them the most relevant solutions
- Utilize prospecting tools and sales enablement platforms to create lead lists and generate effective outbound sales campaigns
- Help identify market trends and ensure this knowledge is shared across the company
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Economics, Econometrics, Finance or Business Management (Masters degree in these fields is preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of experience selling to the financial markets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Desire to work in a customer-facing role and understand how data can be used to inform strategic decision-making
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, capable of delivering on aggressive target metrics in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Analytical mindset and keen interest in macroeconomics and applied research preferred
- Understanding of SalesForce CRM is preferred.
- Understanding of how to use sales enablement platforms like Outreach, combined with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Zoominfo to effectively prospect potential clients and create targeted outbound sales campaigns would be advantageous
Working at Macrobond
Work with smart, entrepreneurial problem solvers to help shape and deliver solutions that transform the way economists, strategists and portfolio managers analyze, visualise, and share economic and financial data.
Macrobond, a global fintech company, delivers cutting-edge B2B SaaS research solutions to economic and financial experts in buy-side, sell-side, corporate, government, and academic sectors. With backing from Francisco Partners, a prominent global tech investment firm, we're headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, and have offices in Gothenburg, London, Poland, Lisbon, Hong Kong, and New York. Our revolutionary platform, rich intellectual property, and a rapidly growing international team position us as a global leader in the macroeconomic data and technology sector.
Our success is built on our people and our values: Trust, Adaptability and Knowledge. Our workplace is built on trust, openness, and a non-hierarchical culture – one where everyone can openly share their ideas and perspectives across roles, teams, and geographies.. Our colleagues get responsibility from the first day at work. Everyone has a great opportunity to grow, learn and work in a high pace international environment. We encourage a workplace where everyone can share their thoughts and ideas openly across levels, locations, and departments; we believe that we become stronger as a team and this enables us to deliver better results.
We embrace a flexible, hybrid working environment as part of our agile approach so we can better anticipate and respond to the needs of our colleagues, customers, and the wider industry.