Release Feed service gives our clients ability to incorporate information about upcoming and past data releases into own in-house IT systems. Data provided by Macrobond in an XML format can be used for instance to build a calendar of major economic events during the current month. In the feed we provide:
- date and time of the past and future events for each of the data releases provided by different sources we cover
- historical values of the key time series associated with each of the releases in different formats including
- raw values as provided by the source
- change over period % yearly, period-to-period
- change over period value yearly, period-to-period
How Macrobond Release Feed Work
Release Feed clients can retrieve information about upcoming and past events in the XML format via the HTTP protocol from Macrobond's servers. SSL encryption for HTTP is available for added security. Clients integrate provided information in their own IT systems and periodically poll Macrobond servers to receive updates.