In your role as a sales executive your goal will be to meet customer acquisition, revenue and retention targets. You will be responsible for growing your account book through new customer acquisition and maximizing the current accounts.
Macrobond applies a consultative sales approach, meaning all team members must be highly adaptable and proficient in Macrobond’s products to ensure we always pitch the most relevant customer solution.
- Achieving growth and meeting quota fulfillment
- Ensure cross-border accounts are handled in a collaborative environment working closely with your global counterparts
- Implementing strategic account plans and ensuring Macrobond has a strong presence in your market
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Help identify market trends and ensure there is knowledge about them across the company
- Take the lead in meetings and negotiations
- Contribute to the collaborative atmosphere in the office
The Ideal Candidate
- The candidate will have an analytical mindset and keen interest in macroeconomics and applied research
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling towards the Financial Markets
- You enjoy working in a client-facing role and understand how data can be used to inform strategic decision-making
- A strong sense of work ethics and a willingness to walk the extra mile when needed.
Relevant education on Master level or minimum on Bachelor level or equivalent.