Hello! We are Macrobond Financial, an international company with a bright future in our industry. Our flagship product, the Macrobond application, is a single platform that combines an extensive macroeconomic and financial database with easy-to-use tools for analysis and smart data visualization. Right now, we are looking for an additional person to join our reliable and friendly IT Internal Services team. Below is a description of the role and the criteria we'd like you to meet as a candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing on-site and remote IT-related support to our internal users all over the world
- Training users, creating internal documentation
- Help with defining and realization of our IT security policy
- Support ongoing internal projects, which include: web research, finding, reproducing and reporting bugs in our software, Microsoft 365 services management and development
- Setting up computers for new employees, deploying software
- Software and hardware asset management
- Diagnosing issues with computer software, peripherals, and hardware
- Keeping our desktops up-to-date with the latest updates
Our requirements for this role:
- Very good written and spoken English (B2/C1)
- Familiarity of Microsoft 365 services, ticket systems and other IT tools
- Willingness to develop and learn
- Team cooperation and interpersonal skills on a high level
- Friendly attitude and an open mind
- Nice to have - knowledge about networks, information and cyber security, and other areas related to the work of IT on all levels of support
- Nice to have - Previous professional experience in IT Helpdesk/Support/Administration related position
What we offer:
- Opportunity to start your IT career in a global company
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract & stable position in a growing business with a "people first" atmosphere
- Private health care and other benefits
- Work laptop, robust remote work options
- A modern office in the city center with an amazing chillout space.
Location: Szczecin, Poland
If you think you could be a good match for us and you're interested in what Macrobond has to offer, click the button to fill in a short questionnaire and submit your CV. Good luck!
In your application please include the following statement: I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data by Macrobond Financial for the purposes of current recruitment process, in accordance with the currently applicable GDPR regulations.