We are Macrobond Financial - our flagship product, the Macrobond application, is a platform that combines an extensive macroeconomic and financial database with tools for analysis and smart data visualization. We are now looking for an Information Security Coordinator: a person who will help us formalize information security management and get on track of relevant security certification.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of internal information security standards, creation of formal security policies
- Ensuring compliance with information security rules by all stakeholders
- Communication with Macrobond business partners related to compliance with standards
- Establishing an information security knowledge base in the organization
- Helping other departments, like sales and support, when clients raise security-related questions
- Ensuring that Macrobond operates in accordance with legal requirements and our contractual obligations
- Close cooperation with internal teams on information security standards and data protection
- Coordination of security tests, audits, and certifications, organizing information security trainings
- Coordination of information security risk assessment
- Supervising corrective actions
- In not so distant future - building an information security team to manage.
- A couple years of experience in a similar role, in an environment compliant with ISO27001, SOC2 or similar
- Familiarity with personal data protection regulations, including GDPR
- Experience in creation and implementation of security related policies, procedures, documentation
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both spoken and written
- An ability to influence stakeholders without having a direct reporting line and to manage your own work
- Attention to detail, a drive to investigate and document, patience to remind and follow-up
- Willingness to learn and to teach
- Very good understanding of threats that can target internet-exposed services
- Nice to have: some technical expertise that can include understanding of computer networking, software development or servers administration etc.
- Experience in a multinational company, in post-incident investigation, and/or security certifications will be an asset but are not essential.
What we offer:
- Work environment focused on using your skills in the best way – still in a non-corporate atmosphere
- Relevant training, work with 3rd party consultants who will help you with grow in your role
- An attractive salary adequate to your skills and experience
- Private health care, employee benefits
- Partial remote work also post-COVID
- Integration events - online or offline.