We are Macrobond Financial, an international company with a bright future in our industry. Our flagship product, the Macrobond application, is a single platform that combines an extensive macroeconomic and financial database with easy-to-use tools for analysis and smart data visualization.
We're looking for highly motivated, flexible and business oriented individual to lead our Conversion Team. The team provides a service to help Macrobond clients transition from their prior data, processes and charts to Macrobond format. The Team Leader / Project Manager will be responsible for a team of 15+ employees, managing their work and assuring top quality delivery.
Collaboration with our Sales and Content departments plays an important part in meeting strategic goals and ensuring future Macrobond customers the best solution for their business.
Your main responsibilities:
- Managing projects for our customers aiming at fast and reliable transition to Macrobond
- Working closely with Customer, Sales and other teams to ensure business alignment
- Monitoring and reporting progress of projects and tasks to Management
- Leading the team (competence development, target setting, salary discussions, etc.)
- Motivating the team, maintaining a positive atmosphere and ensuring efficiency through engagement and best use of competences
- Change management and assuring that all relevant information is passed to the team
- Continued professionalization, setting projects and delegating task to the team
- We also need you to be an ambassador of Macrobond in contacts with Customers – good communication skills and business understanding are a need
- 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in project management setup (project management certification will be a plus)
- Team management skills and experience
- Communication and listening skills
- Understanding of macroeconomics, key economic concepts and methods
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver within deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English (C1)
- University education - certificate/diploma in Economics or other related subjects is an asset
What we offer:
- Real possibilities of having impact on a growing and changing business
- Competence development and career progression opportunities
- A comfortable office in the city centre
- Partial remote work (~20% also post-Covid)
If you think you are the right match for us and you would like to join Macrobond on our journey ahead, please apply and we will be happy to meet you.